16th Med Cup Windsurf en Provence
- When : February 21st-23rd 2020
- Where : Yachting Club Pointe Rouge (YCPR) in the south bay of Marseille.
- What : The prologue to the European Championship T293 and Techno Plus which will be organized by the YCPR from April 13rd and 19th 2020. But also THE preparatory meeting for the 2020 season. This is the 1st windsurfing competition of the season for minimes, juniores, youths and seniors : Techno 293, Techno Plus, RS:X and Raceboards will be there !
- How : 12 possible races if the weather is favourable.
- Quality of services and organization
- Conviviality in welcoming runners, visitorsand coaches
- Sport and competitiveness on water
KEY FIGURES OF THE 2019 EDITION :
- 6 nationalities represented: France, Spain, Norway, Italy, Belgium and Great Britain.
- 173 runners, 80% under 20 years old
- 30 coaches
- 100 volunteers, from Marseille or visitors
- 53 races launched